DÖSE envisions a world in which people are empowered to discover themselves through nature, medicinal plants, and modern science all within the palm of their own hands. Through cutting-edge psychedelic-assisted supplements, DÖSE is dedicated to delivering products for those wanting lasting physical, mental and emotional health — centered around safe, evidence-based research.
DÖSE MACRO is a versatile dose that can help you achieve the full spectrum of the psilocybin dosing experience. This blend comprises of 450mg of premium quality Organic Golden Teacher (Psilocybe cubensis) in a convenient 500mg capsule dose extracted only from the fruiting bodies of the psilocybin mushroom. In addition, 50mg of organic peppermint (mentha piperita) has been added as a soothing agent for potential digestive upsets while decreasing instances of nausea, or headaches. Each bottle contains 15 capsules – Vegan friendly and Gluten Free.
Recommended use: Promotes increased positivity in mood, mindfulness, Introspective insights, self-efficacy, flow states, enhanced meditation, and alleviation of some adverse conditions relating to addiction, depression, anxiety, OCD, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD.
- Psilocybe cubensis (Golden Teacher) – 450mg
- Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) – 50mg
Capsule Dose Conversions:
- Laugh: 1 capsule(s) – 450mg
- Love: 3 capsule(s) – 1.35g
- Learn: 6 capsule(s) – 2.70g
- Easy to ingest capsules to achieve accurate full doses vs. consumption of unpleasant tasting dried magic mushrooms
- Ability to provide the full spectrum psychedelic dosing experience as part of a prescribed therapeutic treatment program
- Harvested only from the fruiting bodies of the psilocybin mushroom. No added fillers such as starch, grains or mycelium
- Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly + Gluten Free
- 500mg capsule
- 15 capsules per bottle
- Increased Neuroplasticity
- Improved relationships / increased empathy
- Profound introspection of own consciousness
- Appreciation for the interconnectedness of life
- Increase in quality of life and overall well-being
Reports derived from studies highlight the following about macro-sized doses administered in a clinical setting:
- 70% of participants in the Johns Hopkins study of psilocybin on cancer patients with depression deemed their psychedelic experience as being top 5 most spiritually significant and meaningful in their lifetime
- 83% experienced clinically significant decreases in depression and anxiety in a 6-month follow-up
Caution: Avoid consuming if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless approved by your health care practitioner. Experimenting while executing important and crucial tasks should be avoided. Driving or operating heavy machinery is strictly not advised.